Santa Cruz businesses and organizations are making it easy with a full slate of holiday shopping fairs, makers markets, and boutiques.
Be sure to check back often, as new pop-up shopping events are added throughout the holiday season.
Here’s a roundup of some of the best opportunities to buy some awesome gifts and help support the local economy and arts culture at the same time.
We have organized all of the shopping events by date. Use the links below to jump straight to a specific date range:
November 4 – 5
9th Annual Santa Cruz Sea Glass & Ocean Art Festival
Calling all sea glass lovers and early holiday shoppers! This weekend-long festival features over 45 unique artists showcasing beautiful jewelry and crafts. Enjoy the Collectors Showcase on Sunday and food, drink (full bar), and raffle prizes throughout the weekend.
- When: November 4 & 5 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Cocoanut Grove
- Cost: $5, Kids Free
Zinnia’s Holiday Open House
Zinnia’s kicks off the holiday season with their annual Winter Wonderland Open House. Start your holiday shopping early and enjoy complimentary gift wrapping. A jewelry trunk show, catered bites, and treasures for everyone on your list await!
- When: November 4 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Where: Zinnia’s Gift Boutique in Scotts Valley
Bumblebees by the Sea Holiday Open House
You’ll find unique gifts, home decor, and jewelry at Bumblebees by the Sea’s 5th Annual Holiday Open House. Enjoy refreshments while you shop and get inspired by the many beautifully decorated trees and decorations. As always, complimentary gift wrap will give you one less thing to think about during this busy season.
- When: November 4 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Where: Bumblebees by the Sea in Scotts Valley
Scotts Valley Holiday Craft Fair
24 years of hand-crafted and home-baked goods—now that’s a holiday shopping tradition! And all for a good cause because proceeds benefit programs and resources at the Senior & Community centers. Can you say “Winner, winner, chicken dinner”? No really, stop by for their famous chicken “dinners” and get your holiday shopping started.
- When: November 4 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Scotts Valley Senior Center & Community Center
Pleasure Point Sip & Stroll
Take a relaxing afternoon stroll and enjoy a glass of wine or your favorite brew while perusing the many shops at Pleasure Point. There will be work from local artists on display, jewelry trunk shows, and live music along the way. You can support local businesses and the proceeds benefit the Live Oak Education Foundation.
- When: November 5 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Where: 41st Ave. Pleasure Point
- Cost: $25 in advance / If not sold out in advance, then $30 day of event per person
November 11 – 12
Goat Hill Fair
After attending Goat Hill for ourselves, all we can say is wow! This unique antiques and artisan fair features over 100 vendors showcasing vintage treasures, up-cycled junk, antiques, collectibles, and artisan food. It’s fun, nostalgic, and full of DIY inspiration. Plus, you’re sure to cross a few folks off your shopping list.
- When: November 11 & 12, Saturday: 10am-4pm, Sunday: 10am-3pm
- Where: Santa Cruz Fairgrounds
- Cost: $5
Bonny Doon Craft Fair
Go for the fabulous local vendors including Fish Princess Farm, Sarah’s Succulents, and Bonny Doon Lavender Farm; stay for the annual chili cook off and bake sale!
- When: November 11 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Bonny Doon Church
November 18 – 19
UCSC Arboretum Wreath & Gift Sale
A visit to the arboretum is always a treat, so why not get some holiday shopping out of the way while there. You’ll find carefully crafted dried flower works of art, as well as traditional and one-of-a-kind wreaths. If you’d rather go the DIY route, get inspired with a selection of plants, dried flowers, frames, wreath kits and wreath demonstrations.
- When: November 18 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: UC Santa Cruz Arboretum
Island Craft Fair – Holiday Edition
- When: November 18 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Where: Zen Island Pleasure Point
La Selva Beach Holiday Fair
Enjoy holiday shopping with a side of family-friendly activities, live music, hot food, and baked goods. This event features over 30 vendors showcasing their unique handcrafted goods and a huge, multi-genre book sale. Admission is free and open to the public.
- When: November 18 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: La Selve Beach Clubhouse
Santa’s Shelves Craft Fair
Come on out and show your support at this fundraiser for the Felton Volunteer Fire Department. A variety of craft vendors will help you cross some names off your list.
- When: November 18 & 19 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Felton Fire Protection District
Rockin’ Holiday Gem, Mineral, Fossil, and Jewelry Sale
Prepare to be dazzled at The Santa Cruz Mineral and Gem Society holiday sale, where members will be displaying and selling their treasures, including rocks, minerals, fossils, gems, jewelry, lapidary arts, and more.
- When: November 18 & 19 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Live Oak Grange
Watsonville Taiko’s Annual Holiday Boutique & Raffle
Support Watsonville Taiko and get a jump start on your holiday shopping! This family-friendly boutique features something for everyone—unique and creative holiday gifts from arts & crafts to theme baskets to gift certificates, and more. Try your luck at numerous raffle prizes, including the grand prize, an original, handmade Japanese Motif Quilt. Enjoy baked goods and snacks for purchase while you shop.
- When: November 19 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Where: Kizuka Hall in Watsonville
Sip & Sale Holiday Craft Fair @ An Epicurious Lifestyle
Home to cooking classes, unique private events, and soirées, An Epicurious Lifestyle offers the opportunity to shop local, get your holiday gifts early, and, if you’re one of the first 50 to purchase a ticket, receive a swag bag filled with vendor goodies. Vendors include Mark Messa Designs, Linny’s Floral, Stacy Lynn Accessories (a Santa Cruz Life fave), Santa Cruz Stitchworks, and Goose’s Goodies. Enjoy complimentary appetizers and wine.
- When: November 19 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Where: An Epicurious Lifestyle Kitchen -104 Bronson #13
- Cost: $10 plus fee
November 25 – 26
Santa Cruz Mountains Holiday Makers Market
Shop the art, music, and tastes of the Santa Cruz mountains community. This free public event is held indoors and features live local music while you discover treasures and gifts. Best of all, your shopping dollars help benefit a local non-profit, Mountain Community Resources.
- When: November 25 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Felton Community Hall
Sip & Shop at Humble Sea
Drink beer. Get your holiday shopping done. Be happy. It’s that simple! So grab a humbly delicious brew and check out the variety of high quality wares from local makers, including Santa Cruz Engraving (those awesome wooden maps), Upcycled Skate Art (functional art made from broken skateboards), and Mountainside Handmade Jewelry.
When: November 25 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Where: Humble Sea Brewing Co.
Holiday Crafter’s Market Downtown Santa Cruz
When: November 25 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: The Santa Cruz County Veterans Memorial Building
Aptos UMC Holiday Boutique
A variety of artisans and cottage food vendors will be on hand to inspire your holiday shopping.
When: November 25 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: Aptos United Methodist Church
East Lake Village Shopping Center Event
East Lake Village shopping center is pulling out all the stops this Small Business Saturday! Grab a warm beverage from Coffeeville, a tree from Corrigan’s Christmas Trees, a Santa hat from Central Coast Shipping and Screen Printing, live music at Carmonas BBQ Deli, and hayrides courtesy of Agricultural History Project!
When: November 25 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Where: East Lake Village Shopping Center in Watsonville
Small Business Saturday
December 1 – 3
Choose Santa Cruz Pop-Up Market
This holiday edition of the Choose Santa Cruz Popup Market makes one-stop local shopping easy. A variety of unique gifts awaits, with vendors ranging from This Tiny Ocean to Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association to Yarn Shop Santa Cruz and more. Bonus: Bring the kids for family-friendly holiday crafts and enjoy drinks and food while you shop.
- When: December 1 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Where: Design by Cosmic
- Free – RSVP requested
Alladin Nursery 12th Annual Christmas Open House
Alladin Nursery & Gift Shop will transform into a Christmas wonderland, full of gifts for everyone on your list. Enjoy live music, hot apple cider, wine, and homemade pastries while you shop.
- When: December 1 – 3 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Where: Alladin Nursery in Watsonville
Winter Open House
For all the nature lovers on your shopping list, take advantage of the museum’s store-wide sale throughout the weekend. Admission is free! Enjoy complimentary hot cider and cookies, crafts and activities, plus the chance to explore the museum’s latest exhibits.
- Where: Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
- When: December 1 – 3 during museum hours
40th Annual Heritage Holiday Craft & Gift Fair
Don’t let the Gizdich pie, model trains, and Mister and Ms. Claus sightings distract you from all the one-of-a-kind holiday gifts. With three big buildings filled with handmade crafts, antiques, collectibles, and toys, you’re bound to cross everyone off your list and earn that slice of pie. Oh, and there will be Christmas trees for sale, too.
- When: December 1 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; December 2 – 3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds
- Cost: $6; Children Under 5 Free; Parking Free
ParkStore Holiday Sale 2017
Shop thoughtful holiday gifts while supporting our state parks and beaches. The annual ParkStore Holiday Sale includes a preview sale on Friday and last chance shopping on Sunday, but you won’t want to miss Saturday’s “Tacos on the Terrace” following the Downtown Holiday Parade. Make your way to the Mission for tacos and holiday discounts: 30% off for members and 20% off for non-members.
- When: December 1 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm; December 2 – 3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: 4 ParkStore locations: Natural Bridges, Santa Cruz Mission, Wilder Ranch and Seacliff
- Cost: $10 day use fee (except Santa Cruz Mission)
Watsonville Annual Holiday Factory Sale
It’s time for the annual Holiday Factory Sale featuring products grown, manufactured, or produced right in Watsonville. Participating merchants include S. Martinelli & Company, Annieglass, Roche Leather Company, and Hidden Fortress Coffee. Not only will you finish your holiday shopping early, you’ll save money while supporting local businesses.
- When: December 2 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: View list of participating vendors and map
Boys & Girls Club Kids Craft Fair
Support young entrepreneurs and find adorable, unique gifts at the Annual Kids Craft Fair, which takes place immediately following the Annual Downtown Santa Cruz Holiday Parade. Admission is free and open to the public.
- When: December 2 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Boys & Girls Club of Santa Cruz, Downtown Clubhouse
Holiday Art & Craft Faire @ Simpkins
Shop one-of-a-kind at the annual Holiday Art & Craft Faire at Simpkins Swim Center. Wares from local artists include jewelry, textiles, ornaments, soaps, wreaths, mosaics, chocolates, hand-made bags and wallets, and more.
- When: December 2 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Simpkins Family Swim Center Community Room
Aptos Village Holiday Craft Fair & Tree Lighting
Enjoy some holiday cheer in Aptos with the Holiday Craft Fair and Tree Lighting. Local vendors will be selling their goods while you listen to holiday music, sip hot chocolate, and visit with Santa Claus.
- When: December 2, from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Where: Aptos Village Park Tree (corner of Soquel Drive and Aptos Creek Road)
Holiday Market at Beer Thirty
Hops and pop-up shops…we’re liking this trend! Come for tasty treats and brews while you get your shop on. You’ll find jewelry, rustic wall decor, eclectic metal and wood signs, vintage gifts, wreaths, bouquets, and more. Plus, Buttercup Cakes!
- When: December 2 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Where: Beer Thirty Bottle Shop & Pour House
Holiday Craft Faire 4th Annual Relay for Life
This year’s 4th Annual Relay for Life Craft Fair will have 25 vendors selling handmade crafts, baked goods, vintage handbags, decorations, jewelry, candles and wax melts, and more. There will also be warm food and drinks to enjoy while shopping.
- When: December 2 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wats) 1960 Freedom Blvd. Freedom CA
- Cost: Free admission and free parking
Bargetto Winery Annual Art in the Cellars
Wine and local art is a great pairing, and one you’ll find at Bargetto Winery, along with artisan food products and more. Admission is free, and you can taste Bargetto’s selection with the purchase of a $10 commemorative glass. There will also be special holiday spiced mead for tasting.
- When: December 2 – 3 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Bargetto Winery
- Cost: Free admission; Wine tasting festival glass $10
Tannery Winter Art Market
Here’s a chance to buy direct from over 25 Tannery Studio and Loft artists. While you’re busy crossing loved ones off your gift list (or hey, shopping for yourself), kids can enjoy cardmaking and a treasure hunt. Bring your appetite too, because the cafe is open with kid-friendly meals and an adult menu.
- When: December 2 – 3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Tannery Arts Center
Swanton Artisans Holiday Sale
A trip to Swanton Berry Farm is a treat all year round. For the 17th year in a row, the farm will team up with local artists and crafters to create a unique and cozy holiday shopping fair. Shop sea glass jewelry, local landscape paintings, ceramics, ornaments, organic coffees and teas, eclectic jewelry, tea towels, prints—just to name a few. In addition to great gifts, you’ll be able to partake in pies, fruitcake, cobbler, hot cider, and soup!
- When: Saturday 12/2 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday 12/3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Swanton Berry Farm
- Cost: Free
Norrie’s Holiday Open House
The arboretum at UC Santa Cruz is a year-round gem to visit, but during the holidays, its rare collection of natural materials brings unique and lovely gifts. Shop handmade wreaths, ornaments, centerpieces, candles, succulent pumpkin planters, dish gardens, and more. While shopping, enjoy honey, olive oil, and hot chocolate tastings along with hot cider and homemade cookies.
- When: December 2 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Norrie’s Gift & Garden Shop at UCSC Arboretum
Artisans Holiday Gift Sale
The 10th Annual Artisans Gift Sale features a wide variety of gift items, all of which are handcrafted locally and $25 or less. Check out this portfolio showcasing a selection of the unique gifts that await.
- When: December 2 – 3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: The Vets Hall
Pleasure Point Holiday Fair
Just in time for gift-giving season, local artists and makers will gather to share their crafting passion and goods. Sip hot chocolate and enjoy live music and holiday cheer while you shop.
- When: December 3 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Opal Creative Co. 3912 Portola Drive
SCM Makers Market Holiday Pop-up at Oasis Tasting Room & Kitchen
There’s a running theme in our holiday shopping guide—shop local, listen local, eat local—and this holiday pop-up is no exception. Enjoy live music by Sugar by the Pound, a special beer release by Uncommon Brewers, and over 20 local vendors. If you haven’t visited Oasis yet, this is a good opportunity to check out their new digs.
- When: December 3 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Oasis Tasting Room and Kitchen
December 9 – 10
Holiday Artisan Food & Gift Market
Shop local and take care of all your holiday needs, from unique gifts to food and holiday staples. Shop locally-made jewelry, body products, candles, scarves, textiles, and art. Artisan foods include olive oil, jams, honey, chocolate, and mole. There will also be fresh foods to enjoy as you shop—win win!
- When: December 9 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: Santa Cruz Food Lounge
Westside Santa Cruz Holiday Bazaar
The Wrigley Building, Idea Fab Labs, and The Art Cave are hosting their first pop-up market! Local businesses, artists, and artisans will come together for a day of art, gifts, food, drink, and celebration. Come early and enjoy the Westside Farmers Market across the street before your holiday shopping.
- When: December 9 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Where: University Business Park
Midtown Holiday Craft Crawl
The Midtown Holiday Craft Crawl is back for a second year! Shop at your favorite local businesses while discovering awesome local makers!
- When: December 9 from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Where: Midtown along Soquel from Cayuga to Seabright (approximately)
We Are California Grown Holiday Sale
Bring a new, unwrapped toy for the Boys and Girls Club of Santa Cruz and get free stickers plus the chance to shop We Are California Grown merchandise. Enjoy live music, food featuring El Salchichero, and Santa Cruz Ale Works beer.
When: December 9 from 11:00 am to sunset
Where: 111 Dubois St., Santa Cruz
Jingle Shells Art and Craft Festival
Get into the holiday spirit at this whale of a holiday party featuring ocean–inspired holiday gifts and decorations. There will also be several children’s activities and live music. Top it off with the traditional group sing-along and whale lighting!
- When: December 10 from 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Where: Seymour Marine Discovery Center
Lúpulo Craft Fair
This is a kid-friendly, bring the whole family kinda event. Better yet, a portion of food, drink, and craft sales will be donated to Delaveaga Elementary School. Have a bite to eat, enjoy a drink, and shop handmade gifts including textiles, jewelry, leather goods, ceramics, body products, upcycled skate art, wood cuttings, and prints.
- When: December 10 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Lúpulo Craft Beer House
Healthy Holiday Fair
Give the gift of good health this holiday season with a variety of healthy lifestyle items and options at this gift fair. Raffles and prizes, too.
- When: December 10 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Where: Santa Cruz Cryotherapy, 1220 41st Avenue, Suite I, Capitola
- Cost: Free
December 15 – 17
Art Inspired Holiday Party
Art Inspired’s annual holiday party will be serving up festive beverages, hors d’oeuvres, and a holiday raffle with prizes! You’ll find a variety of locally made art and handmade goods for women, men, and children. Plus, enjoy free parking in the Village!
- When: December 15 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Where: Art Inspired in Capitola Village
Urban Sanctuary Holiday Maker’s Market
Come shop for holiday gifts directly from local vendors. In addition to the Maker’s Market, there will be a raffle and toy drive to benefit Jacob’s Heart. For every toy donated receive a raffle ticket to enter a chance to win free yoga classes, massage, items from local vendors and more!
- When: December 16 & 17 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Where: Urban Sanctuary Santa Cruz on 41st Ave
The Closet Shopper Holiday Trunk Show
Don’t miss the party and holiday trunk show with vendors including Stacy Lynn Handbags, Let’s Put A Bird On It Candles, Turquoise Blue Design Co., and Sea Salt by Em Jewelry. Enjoy drinks, raffle prizes, and sales!
- When: December 16 from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Where: The Closet Shopper EASTSIDE
Holiday Barn Sip & Shop
Get ready for a fabulous lineup of local makers, artists, and vendors at this not so little holiday party sip & shop. Live music, drinks, a food truck, and raffle prizes…not a bad way to get your holiday shopping done!
- When: December 16 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Where: 630 Peaceful Valley Dr., La Selva Beach
More events coming soon! Submit your craft fair event here and check back for updates as the holidays near.